"This is it to be a man of the highest type. To be and not seem; to do and not simply to talk; to have the right ideal, the true motive and patiently to transform conduct in accordance with it..." - Ossian Everett Mills

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Audition anxiety? Posh, I say!

Hello everyone (mom),

Just finished with my marching audition, it went pretty well. I'm not too worried about it, and hopefully my next post will be as an official member of the Pride of Oklahoma. One thing I shouldn't have to worry about making or not is Trombone Choir, seeing as the trombone professor, Dr. Irvin Wagner (Doc) loves trombones more than his own being. Hmmm.. Let's see. In other news, I've noticed that lugging my trombone around on my back has actually been strengthening my trapezius muscles:

If I continue carrying my trombone in this way, and do shoulder shrugs on my walks to the music building, I'll eventually look like this guy:

Note: Exaggeration


Anyway, I'll know later on if I made Pride or not!

Until then... World of Warcraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment