"This is it to be a man of the highest type. To be and not seem; to do and not simply to talk; to have the right ideal, the true motive and patiently to transform conduct in accordance with it..." - Ossian Everett Mills

Monday, January 17, 2011

Old semester, new tricks.

Oh, hello there blog... I didn't realize the amount of dust and overall decay you were starting to collect. I guess I should start updating you more huh? Man - I sure hope I can take care of a dog or a classroom full of highschool kids better than I have you. Here's to better times, eh blog?


Oh, hello there, baffled readers. I was just having a conversation with my good ol' blog. I'm surprised he's still alive honestly... Just kidding, this electronic journal has absolutely no personified traits about it, and I'm not crazy - honest.

Anyway, it's a new semester! I feel like I'm starting it off right, too. I met some pretty cool bros last night, and we hung out for a while. Austin, Tom, and GingerGabe. Good times. I'm actually taking Gen-eds this semester! I never thought it possible. Hopefully Communications and Psychology totally don't kick me in the face, but luckily I don't have to start my day until 9 AM this semester... Sorta.

I still play World of Warcraft. Is that a bad thing? But I haven't in a few days/weeks. No, no, no MINECRAFT is where it's at. I've even started a video series for this game on Youtube... It's pretty chill.

What else... Classes start tomorrow, and then a week from tomorrow is the Phi Mu Alpha Formal Dinner!!! OHMYGOD I'M SO EXCITED! Joining a frat, joining a frat, joining a frat. And I couldn't ask for a better potential-pledge class, or potential-brothers, or potential-big *cough cough*. Yes, it's definitely going to be an exciting start to an exciting second half of the year, and I'm totally unsure of where it could go!

I do know that no matter what, I'm going to be slaving in a factory this summer to pay for next year however... Yay. -.-

1 comment: