"This is it to be a man of the highest type. To be and not seem; to do and not simply to talk; to have the right ideal, the true motive and patiently to transform conduct in accordance with it..." - Ossian Everett Mills

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pool shark, yay-yuh!

Whoo!

Had a great day today. Second day of classes, not too bad.

Yesterday consisted of Aural Skills (singing) or Music Theory, I don't which because they're taught by the same teacher. No matter! Then was English, which I was slightly late to. The class was located within the College of Business, so I was totally out of my element. After that, I had Introduction to Astronomy... Ohmygod, what an amazing class. The concepts that are going to be covered in that class are... ASTRONOMICAL! Ahem. Annnnyyyywho, After that was Piano. Which was pretty cool, and I even found a place where I can practice my piano skizzles regularly. Those are all Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's classes. Today (Tuesday for you oldfolks) and Thursday consists of either/or Music Theory or Aural Skills. I still don't know yet. Then my Discussion group for Astronomy (which only meets on Tuesdays), and then (quite possibly my favorite class) Introduction to Music Education. This class is simply to much fun, and interesting, and awesome to put into words. It's amazing. Now, after that, and I believe it's only on Thursday's, is my Recital Attendance course. I know this Thursday, however, I have a convocation to go to (whatever the hell that is)...


Of course - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday is Pride Rehearsal. Shoot me.

But, wait! That means I have Tuesday evenings to myself, right!? Wrong. Tuesday is Trombone Choir.

All in all, though, I'm very satisfied with my schedule.

Today, after Bone Choir, I went across the street to the Reynolds Performing Arts Center to practice for a little while. Today was in preparation for my concert ensemble audition for tomorrow! After that, Duncan and I went a free-ice cream thing and played some pool, of which I won my VERY FIRST GAME! Oh yeah.

Anyway, tomorrow is just like Monday, so it looks I've got a routine to get down!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on pool! I want to hear all about this astronomy class ... and really jealous about piano. :o( You're CRAZY busy ... but sounds like you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete